Join Our Team
Thank you for your interest in continuing your professional journey with MetroMorphosis. We are currently not hiring, but be sure to search for new opportunities.
MetroMorphosis seeks a dynamic, self-starter to identify and develop innovative strategies to advance equity in the business community and build ecosystems to support those strategies. The Innovations and Partnerships Catalyst provides program development and management functions for LaunchBR including, but not limited to, training and facilitation, data tracking and reporting, and outreach and engagement. This position is an excellent opportunity to experience various aspects of non-profit leadership while supporting the work of a local, community-based organization.
- Cultivate relationships with business partners to identify and develop opportunities to advance equity
- Develop strategies and activities that lead to inclusive competitiveness and more inclusive economies
- Build collective action to create systems change in the small business ecosystem
- Ensure alignment between all business development activity and the overall mission and vision of the
- Support the overall mission of the organization
The ideal candidate:
- Will have a Bachelor's degree or experience in small business field or procurement and experience working with
- the public, preferably in urban communities
- Will be proficient in using technology as a management reporting tool and experience with
- implementing program evaluation systems
- Will have strong program management skills managing complex, multi-faceted projects
- resulting in measurable successes and program growth
- Must be an effective communicator, both written and oral, and have the ability to facilitate discussions and
Start Date: March 1, 2022
Hours: This is a full-time salaried position in a hybrid in-office/work from home environment.
Compensation: $50,000/ year plus medical, vision and dental benefits, 401K
Please send a cover letter, resume and a portfolio (if applicable) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Eligible applicants will be contacted for phone/ video interviews, work samples, and other assessments.
Founded in 2012, MetroMorphosis is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to transform urban communities from within. Through this mission the organization seeks to develop and mobilize a critical mass of engaged citizens to design and implement sustainable solutions to persistent community challenges. LaunchBR is a container of MetroMorphosis focused on building an inclusive economy in Baton Rouge. LaunchBR advances equity by expanding business ownership and ultimate business success within underrepresented populations and under-invested communities and providing them with access to training, coaching, mentoring and contracting support.