We are continuing the conversation inspired of ‘The Village Renewed’ and are joined on this episode by a few key leaders in the Baton Rouge community to discuss exactly what/who is the village comprised of, what does it look like, how do we know, how do we measure. Our guests are Trey Godfrey, Executive Director of 100 Black Men of Baton Rouge and Tasha Clark, Executive Director at the Council on Aging.
- Hair & Health Highlighted In The Advocate
- Identifying Progress: Detailing The Village Demographics” A Conversation w/ Trey Godfrey and Tasha Clark Amar
- Fishing For Clarity: What Is The Real Narrative Around Black Fatherhood?
- Urban Renewal Podcast Episode 10: The Politics of the Barbershop
- #WorldWideTransformation: Animation On Integration via Story Corps