MetroMorphosis has proudly served the Baton Rouge community for 10 years and we think it is time to celebrate that milestone with you. On Tuesday, July 12 we’re kicking off a week-long celebration of events, announcements and trips down memory lane!
We not only invite you to join us, but also help ensure the next 10 years are even more impactful.
First, tune into our Facebook account daily for celebration details.
Second, download the images below to help spread the word and tag us using the hashtags #TransformingCommunities & #MMWeek22.
And third, but not least, consider supporting our future work with a reoccurring monthly donation. Your monthly giving will help us:
- Mobilize citizens by providing and supporting opportunities for them to take part in the transformation or their communities.
- Identify and reactivate community assets to ensure that they are meeting their full potential.
- Support the development of equitable processes and systems that work to provide all citizens an opportunity to thrive.
- Equip citizens to actively participate in systems through training, discussions, resources and opportunities to advocate for the transformation they would like to see.
- Influence and create an asset-based narrative around the communities that we serve.